2. Click on the Update tool bar at the top of the screen, and then select User Register. Or click on the
3. Updates column in the lower right corner of the screen, and select Register.
4. The Register Information interface appears. Please read through the instructions, and click on Agree to continue.
5. Enter the Product SN (Serial Number) and Register Password, and click on Next.
6. Follow the windows prompts to finish the registration.
5. Enter the user name and password and wait for the Update window to display. If you forget your password unintentionally, you may always click the [Forget your password?] to link to our website and find your password back.
Select the programs that you would update by clicking on the check boxes next to those items. Then click the Update Selected Items button on the right side of screen.
Click on the Installed Programs tag entry and the page will show the list of programs installed. Select the program(s) that you would delete.
Batch delete: Select the programs that you would delete by clicking on the check boxes to the left of those items. Then click the DELETE button on the right side of screen.
Single delete: Click the UNINSTALL button in the line of your would-be-deleted program.
Click on Yes to delete the program(s) selected, or on No to cancel the action.
The deleted program will automatically add to the end of program list in the UPDATE page in case you would like to install again.